God has given polar bears many unique features to help them survive in cold arctic regions. In this art project children will learn about some of these features as they draw and put together a collage of a polar bear framed against the colorful aurora borealis.
In this post you’ll find:
- Supply list
- Step-by-step Directions
- Helpful Hints
- Containing the Mess
- Variations and adaptations for older and younger children
- 6 Ways this activity aids children’s mental, physical, social, and spiritual development
- Molly the Artsy Corgi picture
Let’s get started!
- White and black construction paper
- Pastels (There are 2 kinds of pastels—chalk-like soft pastels or crayon-like oil pastels. Either kind works for this project. If you or your child is bothered by dust, choose oil pastels instead of the soft ones)
- Pencil, black marker, and scissors
- White glue or glue stick
Start with the background of ice floes and
View original post 1,224 more words